- What is the easiest way for me to contact IDCreator?
- You can call IDCreator at 1-855-MAKE-IDS (1-855-625-3437) or email your questions to [email protected]
- Can IDCreator make a student, government-issued or fake ID?
Absolutely not! IDCreator will never make or help you make a government issued identification card. That is illegal and IDCreator will automatically cancel your order.
IDCreator cannot print ANY student identification card without the written authorization from the school/college/univeristy.
As a courtesy, IDCreator will remind all customers of IDCreator's Conditions of Use during the checkout process. It is the customer's responsibility to read and understand the Conditions of Use before placing any order.
- Is there a minimum order or set up fee?
- IDCreator does not have any minimum order or set-up fees.
- What will my cards look like?
IDCreator prints all cards on a credit-card size (CR80) 30mil PVC composite or Bio card with a professional ID card printer. IDCreator offers the highest printing quality currently available on the market. Please note that IDCreator will not proof-read your design for any typos or alignment checks. It is your responsibility to do so before placing your order.
When using IDCreator's [email protected] option you will be able to create solid, edge to edge, seamless, durable, PVC-card-like ID cards by laminating the synthetic paper with the butterfly pouches. An up-to-date version of Adobe Reader is required to convert your IDCreator designs into a printable PDF file.
- Does IDCreator offer bulk discounts?
IDCreator offers bulk discounts for any orders over 10 cards!
Please visit IDCreator's Pricing Page for further discount information.
- Are there any IDCreator video tutorials?
- Yes, IDCreator has a YouTube Channel with step-by-step Video Tutorials.
- Where can I find ID card templates?
IDCreator offers a variety of customizable templates.
You can also use your own artistic imagination to create your design!
- How can I save my design on IDCreator?
Please log on to your IDCreator Account before starting to work on your design. When you are done editing your design you can save it by using the 'save' button on the left of the page.
Once saved, you will be able to locate your saved designs under the My Design tab.
- How can I create bulk uploads?
To create a bulk upload you will first have to design a variable template. Designing a variable template is quick and easy and will allow you to create ID Cards for your all organizations in minutes.
Once your bulk template is created you will be able to upload your information from an Excel spreadsheet or add new identities one by one.When do I need an authorization letter?
IDCreator requires an authorization letter for any propitiatory and/or copyrighted element (logo, name, slogan...) printed on your design. Please visit our Condition of Use page for further information.
The authorization letter must be written on an official company letterhead, stamped and dated by the responsible party. Please ensure that the authorization letter is emailed to IDCreator at [email protected] from an official company email address or faxed to (+1) 855-625-3437 from an official company fax number.
It is your responsibility to contact the responsible party and have them send the authorization letter. If you are unable to obtain an authorization letter, IDCreator will provide you with the opportunity to modify your design or create a new one in line with IDCreator's Conditions of Use.
- I am having some technical difficulties using IDCreator, what should I do?
Most technical difficulties can be avoided by clearing your Internet Browser's cache and cookies.
Please note that IDCreator recommends using Google Chrome when working on IDCreator.
- What would my credit card receipt say?
- IDCreator is owned and operated by Project Arcadia LLC. All Credit Card Receipts will reflect Project Arcadia LLC as the company name.
- When will my cards arrive?
If your order is placed before 3PM ET (Monday through Friday), IDCreator will print and ship it that same day. Our standard shipping option typically takes 2-5 business days within the lower 48 states and 2 to 3 weeks for international orders. Faster shipping options are available if you need your order sooner.
Please note that if your design contains any copyrighted or propitiatory material such as logos or trademarked slogans you are required to send IDCreator an authorization letter as soon as you process your order. Failure to do so will cause shipping delays.
- Does IDCreator ship anywhere in the world?
- IDCreator is proud to ship anywhere in the world. Please visit your Shopping Cart the different shipping options and quotes available to your final location.