Custom ID Card Design Service
Creating a custom ID is a fairly simple process. If you have some idea of the type of badge that you want as well as a design in mind, we can help you complete your design by providing you with a template to use for all of your ID badges.
When creating custom ID badges you can use any type of design that you would like. ID cards can be made horizontally or vertically, whichever best meets your needs. You will also be able to choose whether or not you want a single sided or a double sided ID for your company. Single sided ID cards are ideal for companies that do not require a lot of information on their badges. For companies that need more information available on their badges a double sided ID is ideal.
There are also security features that can be added to your cards. Some of the security features to consider are magnetic stripes and holograms. A magnetic stripe can be placed on your ID card in order to store information. When the card is swiped through a magnetic stripe reader the information will be decoded and displayed on a computer screen. This is a great way to track employee information. Magnetic stripes are also good for access control within your company.
A hologram can be designed to go on your custom ID after it has been laminated. Holograms will make it more difficult to copy or replicate your ID badge. Since the hologram is placed on the ID card after lamination it will also make it more difficult to alter the ID card in any way.
Types of Cards
There are many different types of cards that we can help you create. You can send us a mockup of the type of design that you would like as well as your company logo and we will create a card for you and place it into your account to view. If the design is what you have been looking for you can then order as many ID badges as you need.
We can help you create the following types of IDs:
- Employee IDs: ideal for employee tracking and providing a safe and professional work environment for your employees.
- Security Badges: these badges can be developed with access control in mind. A barcode or magnetic strip can work as security for entering certain areas of the building.
- Non-Profit IDs: used to identify volunteers who are working for the non-profit. These can be as simple as a name badge.
- Company Badges: a form of employee ID. A company badge may be simple or complex based on your current company needs.
- Membership Cards: can be used for any club or organization that requires a membership to enter. Often these cards are designed with a magnetic strip that can be scanned in through a magnetic card reader to allow entry into a club.
All you have to do in order to get a customized ID is to tell us the type of ID badge that you need and send us an idea of the type of design that you are looking for. Our team of professionals will handle all of the rest of the details and send you the final design as soon as it is completed. If the design is what you are looking for you will be able to choose the printing option that you desire. We can print out professional ID cards for you and have them delivered in a short amount of time.